This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sean Sean 11 months, 1 week ago.

Problem ScrollTo in Demo 4 Metronic 5.0.5

• Phoenix DevCore
    Participant

Member Reply #13609

Hi,

the function <<<mApp.scrollTo(alert, -200);>>> is not working with forms in the demo4 html.

Any ideas ? ^_^

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #13639

Hi,

Can you please let us know if you got any error in your console ? Did you debug your code to make sure the above code is being executed ? Also please make sure that “alert” variable is valid jquery element object.

Thanks.

Phoenix DevCore
    Participant

Member Reply #13693

Hi,

0 errors 0 warnings, it’s scroll only on device mode (responsive) but not on desktop. I thinks the problem it’s cannot detect the mscrollbar body.

Any ideas ? 🙂

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #13709

Hi,

Can you provide us a test link to your developing site in a private reply so we can check it in action.

Or please provide us a source code of HTML, JS you used so we can simulate your issue in our end and provide you further advice.

Thanks.

Phoenix DevCore
    Participant

Member Reply #13720

Hello,

the site is in localhost i don’t have a test link. However you can see the “demo4” and add the content of the page “form validation” in a test page.

Demo 4 : http://keenthemes.com/metronic/preview/?demo=demo4
    Page : http://keenthemes.com/metronic/preview/?page=components/forms/validation/form-controls&demo=default

Another Problem : The modal and some other stuffs are not working in demo 4 (problem z-index and others).

Thanks ^_^

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Phoenix DevCore
    Participant

Member Reply #13723

Hi,

When i delete the body class “m-body–fixed”  the modal and scroll works fine, but a i have a problem with footer position and mscrollbar is desapeared   :/

Thanks

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #13775

Hi,

Thanks for the details. We confirm those bugs and we will fix them by the next update. If you encountered any other issue please let us know and we will fix them as well.

In the meantime you can use the non fixed content option until we fix the above issue. You can check it in action here:
    http://keenthemes.com/metronic/preview/?page=builder&demo=demo4 Just uncheck “Fixed Content(desktop)” in the layout builder. You can even imported the HTML layout code for easy integration.

If you are having other issue with the non fixed content option can you please send us the screenshot ? In the preview it works fine without fixed content and the footer shown OK as well.

Thanks

Tagged: 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.