This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sean Sean 1 year, 9 months ago.

Really confused about styles and lack of documentation

• Andrew555
    Participant

Member Reply #10919

Hi!

First of all, thank you for your job. I have the following questions concerning Angular 4 version: is there any documentation about your internal style classes and how to use them?

Also, when you specify compatibility with Bootstrap, I expect that my bootsrap templates (I mean bootstrap classes) will work. But they actually don’t.

Am I missing something?

Thank you in advance.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  Andrew555.
    Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #10970

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. But we are not fully understood your issues.

What do you mean by “internal style classes” ? However the angular version is up and running as “ready to integrate” mode and what styles are you trying to use ?

Can you please clarify what exactly is not working with bootstrap in angular version ? For the angular bootstrap version we used https://ng-bootstrap.github.io/ library.

Thanks.

Andrew555
    Participant

Member Reply #10979

Thanks for reply!

Sorry for the misunderstanding, let me clarify our issues. First of all, there are no problems running starter angular version, and I must admit, you made amazing template with great code.

Nevertheless, there are some problems which caused our confusion:

1. By internal classes I mean your own grid system, as was mentioned in on the topics on the forum. It was said, that you had to make your own grid system to satisfy all your needs. By the lack of documentation I mean lack of any information about that grid system – it would be great if you could provide at least any information about grid behaviour.

2. That also refers to our problems with bootstrap. First we expected there wouldn’t be any issues with migrating our existing code to the new template, but unfortunatelly, some of our styles eventually got broken (I understand that there are always compatibility problems, but still, it would be great to have at least any basic info about grid system).

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #11015

Hi :),

Noted. We will document our core grid classes in the following update. For the bootstrap’s new grid system you should check its documentation¬†https://getbootstrap.com/docs/4.0/layout/grid/ as the bootstrap grid system has fully changes in the recent version.

Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.