This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Jai Jai 1 year ago.

Select2 not rendering properly

• BlueTSX
    Participant

Member Reply #17873

I have a basic modal in my app for address entry. I am currently using just normal dropdowns. Today I tried to implement “Select2” controls on my dropdowns. I even copied the basic example, right from the demo code and placed it onto my page.
    The first image shows my existing modal without select2.
    The second images shows my modal with select2 added. As you can see the select2 are always getting sized down to a very small size. No matter what columns class I place on the div tag it will not expand to “normal” size.
    I even copied the “basic example” directly from the demo, all html and JS into my modal and it wont even display!
    I checked google chrome console and the only way I could get to show was unchecking the “opacity” setting that was being applied.
    Can you please help me get these select2 to render properly? What am I missing here?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

BlueTSX
    Participant

Member Reply #17876

I am attaching chrome console showing the rendered html. Something is setting the width to 98px. I cannot figure our where this is coming from?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

BlueTSX
    Participant

Member Reply #17878
    Jai
    Jai
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #17895

All the best 🙂

Thanks

Tagged: 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.