This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sean Sean 1 year, 4 months ago.

Vertical Mega Menu?

• JimOQuinn
    Participant

Member Reply #7920

I bought Metronic v4.7 and love the template.  I was able to cobble together a feature rich dashboard/administrative area in weeks.

We really like the Mega Menu feature for the horizontal menu.  Was curious if you planned to add the Mega Menu future to the vertical Hover Sidebar Menu or if you knew of any tricks that I could use to implement Mega Menu in v4.7.

I burned a bit of time trying to integrate a 3rd party vertical mega menu (http://trendingtemplates.com/demos/tt-menu/vertical-hover.html), but never could get it to play nice with Medtronic.

Any hints or tips for adding a vertical Mega Menu to the Hover Sidebar Menu in v4.7?

Thanks,

Jim

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #7937

Hi :),

Thanks for your suggestion. We will definitely add this type of mega menu for the sidebar panel. At the moment we are not able to give any hints since we need some time to check it and implement for the Metronic. But we will implement it from scratch without using that plugin.Stay tuned!

Thanks.

JimOQuinn
    Participant

Member Reply #12031

Bump.  Could really use this in V5.

Sean
    Sean
    Keymaster

Support Staff Reply #12101

Hi :),

Noted. We will consider implementing this in a future releases

Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.