Seven HTML Free – a new Bootstrap 5 Admin and Dashboard Template – is packed with an endless number of in-house built and 3-rd party integration UI components and plugin options. Its exceptional design is perfectly crafted and advanced layout features are optimized to suit every modern web application.
Within the last 10 years, we have sold over 100,000 admin template copies that have been successfully deployed by small businesses to global enterprises from around the world. Our goal is to provide a complete and robust template solution to boost all of our customer’s project deployments, by allowing them to launch their projects in the shortest amount of development time at a ridiculously low cost.
Ready For Use Solutions
- Dashboard – sophisticated main page with various widgets and charges to show important business-related data.
- Authentication – perfect for a sophisticated sign-in, sign-up, password reset, password change, trial sign-up, and coming soon features on your website.
- Account – user profile, account, security settings, audit log, and activity pages.
- Chat – advanced chat app with private chat, group, and drawer chat options.
- Calendar – advanced calendar app with add and edit events and also view event details on hover.
- Customers – complete customers management app with customer profile, payments, and activities pages.
- About Us – showcase valuable information about your company and team.
- FAQ – is a powerful knowledge base page for your customers with friendly navigation.
- Pricing – page with prices and plans. Displays a comparison of your products and the difference in tariffs.
- Invoice – present professional invoices with customizable design.
- Wizard – the step-by-step process of complicated registration that allows users to input information in a prescribed order.
- Error – “404” & “500” page templates.
- Email Templates – professionally designed email templates, we make it easy for you to send great-looking emails that actually get delivered.
Sweet Free Demo
|Free Demo||Pro Version|
|Integrated 3rd-Party Plugins||30||40|
Documentation as a Mentor
Full Scope of the Framework
Documentation will be your mentor to some next-level skills. YES, IT'S THAT SIMLY GREAT!
Server Side Integration
Code & UI Visualization
Docs As A Mentor
Setup Workflow with Gulp or Webpack
Copy & Paste Examples
Single Engine Advantages
Tips and Tricks
supported by our experts at email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
Using admin themes in your projects saves you a lot of time and money simply because you don't need to design and code the frontend templates from scratch and you can get your application up and running in a short time.
Keenthemes products are built with HTML, SASS, jQuery, Bootstrap 4 and Angular 8 and it can be used to build any web application regardless used server side languages and technologies. To run the Metronic build tasks you will need to install nodejs, npm, yarn, sass, gulp, webpack, angular-cli and others.
Keenthemes uses only 2Checkout gateway. 2Checkout accepts Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Paypal, Discover, AliPay, JCM, Dinners Club and many more.
When you make the payment via 2Checkout, 2Checkout sends the invoice to your email you have used in 2Checkout during the purchase.
If you made the payment using 2Checkout, you can refund VAT via your 2Checkout account:
- Log in into your 2Checkout account
- Find the appropriate order and press "Refund Belated VAT" (enter your VAT ID)
Basic support is always free and available for everyone.
After purchasing you get 6 months of premium support. After the premium period ends, you can extend it at the Downloads page at the keenthemes.com.
We do not support individual customization requests, but we tend to advise and show direction on customization requests that customers ask. Also server side implementation(php, .net, java, login, database connection, etc) is not covered by our support since our products are an HTML themes and its not fully functional admin panels or applications.
Keenthemes support only covers frontend issues and development. All backend integration and development issues(e.g: php, .net, mysql, java, etc) are not covered by our support since the backend implementation is the responsibility of buyers.
When you send a support request please do describe your issue with more details. If you can provide a link to your developing site then this can help us to solve your issue more faster.
Customers are always welcome to ask for feature requests and give suggestions that can improve our premium themes. All feature requests definitely will be considered and the new features will be released with upcoming releases.
Keenthemes provide basic and premium support via firstname.lastname@example.org. Basic support team will help you to find answers from product documentation. Premium support team will help to solve development issues related to our product.
Purchased licenses have no expiration date and they do not require any recurring payment.
If you sell the application with the source code, a new license must be purchased according to the developer count of your customer who is going to work on the delivered project.
If you transfer the project with the source code to your customer, you also need to transfer your license to your customer. No additional license is required for this transfer.